Hotel Certification Services
Hotel Consulting and Development Group offers assistance pertaining to operational safety and hygiene regulations as well as normative documents related to construction and equipment of hotel buildings applicable by law in the Russian Federation
For newcomers to the hospitality business, or for those wishing to improve their overall hotel operations performance, we offer the following relevant consulting services:
- Assistance in the compliance of rules and regulations applicable to hotel operations set forth by local and national standards in the Russian Federation;
- Positioning and benchmarking of hotel and restaurant service levels relative to prescribed local and national quality standards;
- Independent auditing of quality levels pertaining to hygiene and safety regulations for necessary operative licensing;
- Advisory services in issues related to equipment, guest room specification, construction standard requirement for hotels and restaurant facilities;
- Technical expertise in issues related to hotel maintenance, engineering and property management;
- Assistance in management of accounts, control and reporting systems;
Hotel Consulting & Development Group specialists are familiar with Russian certification norms applicable to hotels and restaurants. In line with promoting the hospitality business in Russia, Hotel Consulting & Development Group also provides some useful advice to those parties, who envisage either building or commissioning a new hotel in Moscow. A sample of certification requirements for hotel development in Moscow includes:
- Moscow urban planning norms (╠GSN 4. 16-98 "Hotels") applicable to reconfiguration or full reconstruction of existing hotel buildings and mixed-used buildings with hotel,
- Restaurant and catering operative norms (MGSN 4. 16-98) applicable to all food and beverage outlets operating in- and outside the hotel premises,
- GOST R 50645-94 " Hotel Classification" and GOST R 50762-95 "Business Classification" applicable to Furnishing, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) , Standard Operating Equipment (SOE) as well as architectural planning decisions and registration of F&B outlets of the hotel,
- Upon completion of construction and/or reconstruction of a hotel complex and prior to commencing hotel operations, the respective management company must comply with several statutory requirements including in particular staff recruitment, finalization of the compulsory contracts related to the hotel's service and setting up of the management structure, which will operate the hotel facility,
- Prior to operation of the hotel facility, the hotel management should issue all permission documents and licenses.
- All hotel services operating in the Russian Federation must conform with safety and hygiene regulations established by the National Russian Standards accreditation agency. Certification procedures also encompass hotel ancillary facilities such as beauty parlors and dry cleaning.